Friday, December 14, 2012

Bangkok by Audrey

So we took a plane from Taipei to Bangkok and basically slept the whole time! We had to wait in a line to go through immigration. The line took 20 to 30 minutes to get through. After immigration we had to go receive our bags. My dad had reserved a place in a hotel. A shuttle from the hotel came to pick us up. At the time it was 2:30 in the morning! I enjoyed being able to know I was in a foreign country!!! We slept till 7:00 and then went down to the breakfast buffet. It was incredibly good. Mackenzie and I had fried rice that had like carrots, eggs, and a bunch of other yummy stuff. This is a Thai breakfast buffet and they had cookies out, so I got several. I told my dad that obviously Thai's had cookies for breakfast cause they were out. Now I am totally full of delicious food! When we got upstairs the kids turned on the TV. It was the weirdest button to turn it on. You had to take your finger and turn it in circles. Well.... we could not watch it because we did not understand the language. Then I started to write this! Uh Oh! We have to take pills for Malaria. It was pretty small and I swallowed it fine.
Sacked out in Taipei airport en route to Bangkok
Rock pondering Japanese in Tokyo Narita

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Audrey. Sounds like things are off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inflatable sleeping pads are a brilliant idea for international travel. Noted.

    ReplyDelete