Friday, November 30, 2012

Mackie Mae weighing in

Hey! I'm guessing you already saw Audrey's Portland update from yesterday. However, I would like to tell you about my perspective on all of this (and oh by the way, this is Mackenzie speaking). First off, I would like to give all our viewers a little bit about where I am at this very moment. I am sitting at the Butzer-Pelster's dining room table in Portland, Oregon.

On Monday, we take off at 7:30 for Hawaii! Aloha! But you already know all about that! After Hawaii, we are heading towards Southeast Asia (more specifically, Thailand). Our family will be meeting up with the Butzer-Pelster's (again! :D) and going to an island called Koh Tao and spending like 9 days there.

When we part with Uncle Tim, Aunt Martha, Sally, and Mary, we will continuing through Southeast Asia. After that segment of the trip we will be going down to Africa! Then, we will go to Europe, then to South America!

When we finally get home, I will be sooooooo happy! However, my father just pointed out that the previous statement makes it sound like I do not want to go. I do!

Anyways, I am really excited for this trip and hope that I don't get stolen from, because that would not be very good. Thanks for listening! See you in 9 months.

1 comment: