Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Blog updates

I just posted a couple of blog updates that we have been sitting on for a while now. My type A personality has disallowed me from posting them earlier because both posts have good video clips that company the photos and text.

However, video takes good wifi to upload on to the internet whereas text and photos do not require as much bandwidth. So I am capitulating and loading the posts up sans video. We will add the respective video clip to these two posts in the future and will alert followers of the blog to those post updates when that occurs. Fast wifi has been very much few and far between in the parts of SA we have been visiting.

Currently, I am on the last day of my 4 day Rigging for Rescue workshop for 12 keen South African rope rescue practitioners here in the Magaliesberg region outside of Joburg.  It has been an excellent week of training and it has been fun for all of us to make new friends and interact with the local SAR community.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment