Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Audrey's expectations

I expect that we will have bad times and good times, and times we want to stay forever, times when we will be homesick!  I am very excited for this trip!  Experiences I would like to happen are...in Paris get my very own loaf of Baguette bread.  In Africa I would like to see lion cubs, giraffe, rhinos, elephants and basically every other animal there is!  What I would like to do is go to the Dead Sea which is located in Israel.  I hear that there is so much salt  that salt castles form!  Also, there are no fish or coral. There might be some living algae, though!  I would also like to eat gelato in Italy.  It is a type of ice cream.

This trip is going to be a good educational experience, but I bet I will be glad to be home!

1 comment:

  1. Ciao Audrey - these all sound like very reasonable expectations. I'm sure your family can help you get your hands on a baguette - just make sure you try a bunch of the different French cheeses with it! And in the Dead Sea - make sure you go swimming. The water is so salty that you float! Just don't go in with any cuts or anything on your skin - that can be a bit painful. Looking forward to finding out how these expectations play out! - Miss Chase

    ReplyDelete